Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ask Freddy a Question Editon 2

I have gotten a comment from The Overacheiving Necromancer!

IF YOU DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK I WILL HAVE TO SHOOT YOU!

Ok, maybe not :P I don't even own a gun so.... uh... here's the question.

Ahem, cue the drumroll...

I need help, is it better to farm General Akilles for the Blue Ghost or just wait until someone sells it at the bazaar? I fought him 163 times exactly, with no ghost. Please help if you can. Love the blog.
Overachieving

Well, lemme check the wiki for drop rates....

This is the page on blue ghosts.

Now, on the General Akilles page it says Blue Ghosts have a drop percentage of 2%.

2%???!!!! That's like one fifth of the time wild bolt will hit!!!!!

But, bazaar sniping is boring. And the only things people ever sell to the bazaar are items you could just buy in the pet shop like piggles and goat monks anyways.

I would say farm Akilles with a friend, because it's so much more fun with a friend ;) If you show up in the bazaar I would say maybe spend 3 minutes trying to find it. But it's your choice.

You might want to think if it's worth it or not. If you have farmed him like 163 times you might want to take a break you know. :P Maybe farm him later.

That's all the help I can give, hope it works out for you!

-Happy Wizarding!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks man, i finally got it yesterday at three am due to my sleep disorders. Huzzah! Now i just need to change it's name from Miss Dexter to Baby Chico. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm The King of Death! I followed your blog, just asking, could you follow mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you disappeared to Fred Firepants?

    ReplyDelete