Thursday, February 11, 2010

*groan*

Welll, I really went crazy... >.> Playing for like three hours straight... and I have good news and bad news! :D

good news: I got through most of the Village of Sorrow. I feel Dragonspyre coming! :D

bad news: Apparently if I play too much I get a headache.

*groan* And did you know that all of the Tylenol in our house doesn't seem to work? It must be expired or something... I never knew pills could expire... but in our house, anything can expire, even Lego Mindstorms NXT Bricks, so I'm not too surprised >.>

Speaking of which, here comes the picture of the day, taken straight from my Wizard101Central Album(soon I'm gonna run out of pics X.X)

I might as well share this one.



I really don't get why this dropped from that Evil Wraith thing. O.O Maybe I'll go ahead and post it on Central... Yeah I'll do that.

Happy Wizarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment